I would imagine that this weekend at the Blogher conference, we will be showered with our share of laundry detergent samples, notepads, pens with corporate logos, makeup in unflattering shades, and if we’re lucky, a flash drive or twenty.
Forget that. Last week in Aruba, my co-worker emerged from a pharmacy with the single most awesometastic item ever.
I haven’t the slightest idea which corporate sponsor might be willing to distribute such fabulousness, or why 2400 women might be interested in owning a bottle (ahem) but I’m dying to see it in a goodie bag for the package copy alone.
YOU CAN BE A SURPRISE IN THE BED
FOLLOW THESE ADVISE:
1. Do not use alcohol in excess or any other drugs before a sexual act.
2. Never iniciate a sexual encounter, after a strong meal. You’ll end up tired and in bad humor, you may have the risk of death..
3. After a satisfing sexual encounter, relax, keep silent for a few minutes, keeping this way you’ll recover quicky for another sexual encouter. If you take a few deep breaths the act you’ll recuperate quickly.
4. If you have a fight with your sexual partner, or you are not in the move, then you must wait until you problems resolved before you have another sexual encounter so that it can be satisfing.
5. Remember the golden rule : Be gentle whilemaking love, being gentle doesn’t mean you are gay.
Words to live by.
So what do you think, sponsors? P&G? Nikon? Liberty Mutual? Anyone?