2. You can tell if a cartoon character is a girl because girls have eyelashes.
3. “You Spin My Right Round Baby” was not a song made up by Leo, silly. It’s a real song. By Alvin and the Chipmunks.
4. Gordon Ramsay is probably the guy who plays Jamie Oliver on TV.
5. A good joke: Wear a wig to school and see if anyone notices that it’s not your real hair.
6. You can know you don’t like a food without ever having tried it.
7. You can fart so loud in the doctor’s office that you rip a hole in the paper. It really happened.
8. It is possible that the real Santa is playing the guy who is Santa in that movie.
9. If you are selling artwork for 1 cent, 10 cents, 50 cents and one dollar out of your living room to raise money for Haiti, you cannot offer to pay one dollar for the 1 cent artwork. Because it costs 1 cent. See, the sign even says so.
10. But and butt are the best of all homonyms.