9 Mother’s Day Cards I Wish They Made

5.12.2013

in funny to me at least

Just once, it would be nice to walk into a store and find Mother’s Day cards that reflected reality:

condom mother's day card

new mom mother's day card

snapchat mother's day card

formula mother's day card

new mom mother's day card

real housewives mother's day card

to mom from son mother's day card

troll mother's day card

vag mother's day card

Happy Mother’s Day everyone. Hope you get all the love and appreciation you deserve.

Marija May 12, 2013 at 8:58 am

Cool ones!
But I have a winner. The card that my 6-year-old labored over for days and proudly presented to me this morning has following writing:
Mom, I will love you for ever and ever and ever even when you are dead in the graveyard.

I’m going to be nasty and keep this one. And then show them when they become parents…

Mom101 May 12, 2013 at 12:05 pm

Your six year-old rocks.

Korinthia Klein May 12, 2013 at 10:14 am

Happy Mother’s Day!

My kids made me a little breakfast in bed and CLEANED UP THE KITCHEN. Best Mother’s Day ever. Hope yours is as nice!
Korinthia Klein recently posted..When History is SweetMy Profile

Una Opiyo May 16, 2013 at 4:16 am

Korinthia, I love your kids, they cleaned the kitchen! WOW! :)
I need such people in my home!
Una Opiyo recently posted..A Memory | The Woman On The MoonMy Profile

Amanda May 12, 2013 at 6:11 pm

Love.

Onica {MommyFactor} May 13, 2013 at 4:26 am

The one from the son about disappointment for not being a girl. Sadly true but funny. I’ve made peace with the 50/0 chance and that I have a son. Love him :)
Onica {MommyFactor} recently posted..5 Apps That Help New Moms from Verizon WirelessMy Profile

Vicky May 13, 2013 at 6:58 am

Happy Mother’s Day Mom! Thanks for always saying, “What’s wrong with having just girls?!” every time someone said, “Three girls? Now you have to try for a boy.”

That would be my card.
Vicky recently posted..My Sick NeedMy Profile

Mom101 May 13, 2013 at 7:31 am

Perfect.

Brandon May 13, 2013 at 7:35 am

Those are great cards. Well, my mom have amazing sense of humor, so I actually wrote on her card “I love you mom, I hope you you’ll get away from all the shit today literally and figuratively”.

Karen May 13, 2013 at 12:56 pm

The Snap Chat one is my fave.
Karen recently posted..Happy Mother’s Day: I See YouMy Profile

Issa May 13, 2013 at 1:26 pm

Oh how I love the hiding the formula one. hahahahhaa. I don’t care now and I didn’t by my third, but oh how I cared with my first two kids.

Kat May 14, 2013 at 2:37 am

I love these — especially the snap chat and real housewives ones. Lol. I didn’t get a mother’s day card this year, but my daughter made up for it with a big wet sloppy kiss!
Kat recently posted..Not Me: A closer look at passingMy Profile